photo 2009; Themistocles and Marigo Petrocokino family lived here in 1866. Today, a Grade II listed building in the Eldon Place Conservation Area: "Circa 1840-50 detached 3-storey town house with 3 bay front of thinly coursed sand-stone ashlar. Rusticated quoins. Moulded sill courses. Hipped stone slate roof, with deep modillion bracket eaves...(architctural description continues in the Manningham Conservation Areas Proposal, pp 275-298).